DEPOSIT(S) AND PAYMENT:
We request a small deposit, from 10-20 % upon making tour confirmation. There are different ways to pay deposit but the most popular and easiest way is paying online through a secure link we will send you right after you agree to secure the bookings, we usually use Paypal.
We will settle the remaining balance at our Office in Hanoi or at participant’s hotel. The balance will be paid prior to the tour departure by cash,bank transfer, Paypal, credit cards (3,5% will be surcharged for the bank service fee if you pay by credit cards)
Especially, No deposit for returning customers .Welcome back !
- If Loop Motorbike Tours cancel a trip, participant will receive a full refund.
- If participant cancel the trip, he/she will be entitled to a refund within the following time constraints.
Cancellation Refund Table:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure, no charge, however 100% deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to departure: 10 % of tour price, but may be applied for participant’s next trip within 12 months.
- Cancellation received from 15 to 29 days prior to departure: 50% of the tour price
- Cancellation received from 8 to 14 days prior to departure: 75% of the tour price
- Cancellation received from 7 to 0 days prior to departure: 100% of the tour price
- After the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
If participant has to cancel, he/she may transfer his/her booking to another person as long as the transferor and the new participant are jointly and severally liable for the unpaid fees or for any additional costs arising due to the transfer. No transfer is possible in the case of airplane tickets which have already been issued! Specified conditions apply to various services, such as ticket bookings.
TOUR (AND RENTAL) AGREEMENT:
The tour (and rental) agreement only becomes effective upon written confirmation of participation from Loop Motorbike Tours hereinafter referred to as “the organizer”, and is seen as binding for the contractual parties.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PARTICIPANT:
(1) Participation on tours is with motorcycle models that meet the demands of the respective trip!
(2) It is mandatory for the participant to wear helmet and motorcycle riding gears that is appropriate for the demands of the tour.
(3) If the participant takes part in the trip with his or her own motorcycle, then the participant takes the sole responsibility for ensuring that the motorbike is in perfect technical condition and in compliance with all regulations and requirements stipulated by law and by the organizer. The organizer and the tour guide are under no obligation to verify the participant’s compliance with these requirements.
(4) It is the sole responsibility of the participant to determine whether his or her individual abilities are sufficient to cope with the determinant route. The organizer and the tour guide are not under obligation to determine and verify the participant’s abilities.
RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
Participant in a tour is entirely at his/her own risk. Loop Motorbike Tours is NOT responsible or liable for any injuries biker may suffer, fatal or otherwise. Similarity, we are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to rider’s property, including motorbike, irrespective of how any damage may have been caused.
If any bike has a technical break down, we will replace it with the same type of bike and our guide/mechanic will attempt to fix the bike within a day.
(2) If participant damages/breaks the bike, he/she will charge to replace/fix the bike depending on the extent of the damage.
A damage cost of US$ 15 – 1,000 or more is required for each motorbike in guided or self-guided motorcycle tours. In case of a self-caused accident, one own participation is up to US$ 2,000 or more.
“We promise to offer the best balance for every single DOLLAR”
Motorbike – It is rider’s responsibility to have the correct Motorcycle (Vehicle) Insurance – please remember to inform us your insurance company of your intent to travel in Vietnam.
Travel – It is rider’s responsibility to have Travel Insurance himself. If someone wants to have Travel Insurance, we recommend and help you to have one from Chubb.
PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMUNISATION REGULATIONS:
The participant takes solely responsible for obtaining entry visas for each country and complying with these regulations, in particular for obtaining any essential visas or immunizations.
INFRACTIONS OF TRAFFIC REGULATIONS OR THE TOUR GUIDE’S INSTRUCTIONS:
If the participant’s actions constitute a gross infraction of the tour guide’s instructions or of traffic regulations, the organizer can withdraw from the contract and take possession of the rental motorcycle. In such case, there will be absolutely no compensation of the tour or rental price.
We don’t take responsible for any delays to participant’s journey, prior to his joining the tour at our departure point. It will be participant’s responsibility to make and pay for any alternative arrangements for travel and accommodation.
RESPONSIBILITY TO YOURSELF AND OTHER TOUR MEMBERS
Each rider is expected to ride in a courteous manner, in respect of other road users, especially the other members of the trip. This is a group event and as such you, as a member of the team, have some responsibility towards other group members. If you look after them, members will look after you. Our tours are no room for selfish actions.
We expect bikers to ride safely at all times, and this is their responsibility to be individually aware of the prevailing road signs, speed limits, and rules of the road, etc. THANK YOU!
We offer riders with the best possible services on their journey, ensure bikers have a great time and unforgettable ride in Vietnam. However, if you have a complaint during your trip, please notify your tour leader immediately in order to sort out the situation. If your complaint was not resolved, then a direct call or message to the office will help us to deal with any problem. If you have any other comment or suggestion, please send them to us via email [email protected]. We are very open to hear from you to improve our service. Thank you again!